Why I'm not getting paid the whole amount of earning?

It’s the second month I’m not getting paid the whole amount of earning any idea why? I had 12 BAT for the last month earning and now I got 5 BAT in my uphold account but still, there’s this amount left for my next month earning:

2 Likes

Hello
What did they said to you on the previous month/

nothing I got half of my earning and just the usual note “ad earning for month aug”

1 Like

Hello!
Sometimes they took a long time to get back to you ,but lets be optimistic that things will be fine ,i still remember it took me a full two months for my case to be addressed

1 Like

There is another possibility: I got a (small) payment this month to start, and was kind of Huh? about it. Then I got a SECOND payment.

As far as I can figure out, the first payment was from the Brave installation on my PHONE, which doesn’t get used as much. The second was from my desktop.

Also, as I understand it, there have been hang-ups with payments, but to the best of my knowledge, everyone’s eventually gotten what’s due to them.

Chris

2 Likes

Hello!
Let them know your situation please!

Hi!
I’m a Brave user who’s exploring ways of increasing my cryptocoin income. I’m still trying to figure a lot of things out. But I think Brave is as exciting as Firefox was 15 years ago.

1 Like

Hello!
Did you consult any one of them to know the reason why not all of them been paid?

This may be due to the fact that brave only pays for the amount you earned from the 1st of every month to the 30th of the particular month.
Thus:
You will be paid what you earned from 1st to 30th of the previous month on the 6th of the present month. I.e earnings earned from 1st to 5th of the present month won’t be added.
So I guess your unpaid balance shifted to be paid on next payout was due to the fact that it’s what you’ve earned from the 1st to the 5th of the present month, and that’s the reason it wasn’t paid to your uphold account.

1 Like

Hello!
You are welcome to the community :ok_hand: