Where are the Brave/BAT users from?

Hi Brave buddies,

I am @Mass from Nepal. I am loving using Brave, in fact, using it for around a year or so. However, there aren’t many of us (Brave users) here in Nepal, but this shouldn’t be the case in your countries, right?

Which is why I am creating this thread to see where are the Brave users from?
Let’s see which country has the most Brave users! Vote for your country, and if not included, let’s mention that in the comments.

• USA
  • UK
  • Canada
  • Russia
  • Brazil
  • Venezuela
  • India
  • Nepal
  • Nigeria
  • Bangladesh
  • Sri Lanka
  • Pakistan
  • France
  • China
  • Indonesia
  • Malaysia

0 voters

3 Likes

You are missing Germany. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t seem to add Germany now! Seems like anyone “Liking” your comment can be a hint as an user from Germany! :slight_smile:

1 Like

im one of many brave users from the Philippines

1 Like

My bad, forgot to add :philippines:.

I’m Michae, I’m from Northern Califormia!

1 Like

I’m originally from Australia, but now live in Ukraine.

2 Likes

@Mass hello from Indonesia :wave: :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey, @eljuno! How popular is Brave in Indonesia?

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m from Canada and Brave Browser is really a hit over here. Canadian people are really looking to get back their privacy and information on Internet.

1 Like

North Carolina Brave user in the house.

2 Likes

Welcome, you the bravest Brave user! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And a big hello from Ireland.Love the idea behind brave

1 Like

I’m from Northern Ohio, I been using the Brave browser for over 2 months and it’s what all other browsers should offer.:bulb:

1 Like

I’m from martins ferry Ohio

1 Like

@Mass Your poll won’t find where the Brave users are from, but where BAT community contributors are from. To answer your question, ask to the BAT team :wink:

1 Like

I’m currently in SLC Utah, USA. I don’t know many here as of yet but but i wouldn’t doubt brave is finding its way into slc, I discussed brave with a coworker who had heard of brave, i got him to try it out and he is now a fan. I’m excited for braves futrure

I live in Canada but originally a Syrian.

Yo Mass and a New Zealand

Missing Ireland from the list