What kind of ads do you see?

Hi everyone, I was trying to figure out what kind of ads you can see. Because at the moment I have only received announcements from Brave, and no one adv from third parties.
Do you want the same thing?
I am in Italy.

2 Likes

Hi @MarcooRo, when you say you’re only seeing announcements from Brave, do you mean you’re only seeing ads related to Brave from the Brave browser?

If so, that should be working as intended. We’re working on getting more ads online for Italy in the near future.

2 Likes

Yes, I meant that, only Brave ads on browsers to Brave pages.
I imagine, the service has just started and it will take time. Then here in Italy it doesn’t have to be simple.
I just wanted to understand if some advertiser were already there , or maybe it’s my browser doesn’t have a historian, maybe my profiling is still to be done.
Thank you for your answer.

1 Like

Yup, just one advertiser at the moment, and that’s Brave. We hope to get you additional ads soon!

3 Likes

Seconded @Dan. It might be just one ad as of the moment @MarcooRo, eventually it will increase. That specific ad is where news and updates with regard to BAT and eith our BRAVE browser is shown so might as well try to browse it once it pops up coz from time to time they add up additional useful info and promotions there. And oh, don’t forget to make BRAVE your default browser so you wont miss any. :love_you_gesture: I honestly enjoy checking it though coz it somewhat creates a timeline of what BRAVE has accomplished. #bebrave

3 Likes

Just recieved an ad from https://flashdrivesforfreedom.org/. What a great foundation to promote. More of these please.

3 Likes

I’ve had a few from HRF but I’m sure I’ve had ones from Intel and one other site from way back when, I can’t remember their name right now :weary:

2 Likes

So funny thing, I saw an ad for a Bat meeting/lecture in Tokyo like 4 times and i decided “sure why not I’ll go.”

Talking to people after, they were legit surprised that I literally attended from a BAT ad. lol

5 Likes

I keep see only the HRF adv. If i will continue to see only that announcement forever in the end I will give all the bats I earn from their ads plus 30 percent, at least I send them in balance!

3 Likes

I’ve seen a variety on my LG ThinQ G8 and Windows 10 laptop – Cred, BlockFi, a bunch of others.

2 Likes

Have you seen our work with The Giving Block?

They’re doing fantastic work for nonprofits.
https://brave.com/giving-block-tor-project-grant-recipient/

3 Likes

Awesome @MarcooRo!!! :slight_smile: If you could choose one charity to appear on Brave Ads, which one would it be?

haha, this is amazing! Did you enjoy the lecture and meet anyone from the Brave team there?

If you do remember, please reply. Is Intel the one that sticks out to you the most because of Gamer Days?

I’ll have to tell Texas Freedom Network about you guys, @Dan!

1 Like

I’ve been using Brave Rewards for a few months now on multiple devices (in USA). I receive ads from many sites, Brave included, though I receive far less Brave ads than others.

Overall the best way I can describe it is that 95% of the time I see an ad from Brave Rewards, I either explore it more immediately, bookmark it for later, or continue to think “that’s interesting for when I have more time”.

1 Like

I did loosley, though I am bad with names it started with an “S” I think. But sadly he had an errand to run so he left soon after the presentation. Cool guy tho.

I’ve just been viewing them as soon as they pop in. I didn’t know I could save them for later. How long do they stick around to be viewed later for? What prompts an ad? Just random chance or is it based on your browser history / activity?

@Rhomagus I suggest you view them right away. Ads as counted once they clicked and viewed. You can can bookmark them for future reference. :blush: Those are non invasive ads, so its ok.

Please note that there is a daily cap of ads, and you may not see additional ads for a certain period of time if this limit is reached. It is " up to 5 " ads an hour, not “5 ads per hour”. Depending on your browsing context and Brave Ads’s matching and delivery algorithms, you may receive anywhere between 0 and 5 ads per hour. Fluctuations in delivery—depending on currently available inventory, your browsing context, frequency caps, etc.—are to be expected from time to time. As long as you are receiving Brave Ads in general, you should not be concerned.

1 Like

it seems to send ones related to what i have been searching, alot of news magazines and crypto investment companies. cant wait to it goes mainstream and we see more and more advertisers.

2 Likes