This Tuesday, November 19th, we’re holding an online Giving Tuesday panel… and we need your questions!
For the first time ever, there will be a concentrated effort around the world’s largest traditional day of giving, Giving Tuesday. Bitcoin Tuesday is Giving Tuesday for cryptocurrencies and utility tokens.
This Giving Tuesday, 100+ nonprofits will be fundraising cryptocurrency donations, and these nonprofits have millions of followers. With Brave’s 8+ million user base and our Brave for Good campaign, this will become one of the most positive and covered days in crypto history!
To bring more attention to the nonprofits involved in Giving Tuesday, Brave is doing an ad takeover and will only display ads for charities!
To get ready for this day, we’re hosting a live panel at 12PM PST on November 19th to discuss Giving Tuesday, and have these special guests planned:
- Luke Mulks, Director of Business Development at Brave
- Alex Wilson & Patrick Duffy of The Giving Block
- Joel Harper of Freedom Three Publishing
Now, post your questions! What questions do you have around giving with Brave and Basic Attention Token? What questions do you have for our four panelists?
If you’re wondering what kind of nonprofits you can help on Giving Tuesday, here’s a sample of a few charities The Giving Block works with so far:
- Lupus Foundation of America - works to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus.
- Human Rights Foundation - Believe Bitcoin is a tool for freedom, and key for privacy and human rights.
- Dementia Society of America - Exploring what blockchain and crypto mean for ending Dementia.
Code to Inspire - Teaching Afghan women to code blockchain, paying them in Bitcoin.
… and many more charities coming soon.
Together, we can help these charities with donations, and hopefully make other charities aware of the benefits of accepting utility tokens and cryptocurrencies!
For more information about Giving Tuesday, check out GivingTuesday.org.
For more information on the collaboration between The Giving Block and Brave, check out the post onThe Giving Block’s blog here.