Ways of convincing people to start using Brave

Hello everyone!

This topic is meant to get together and summarize the phrases, ideas and tactics to build rapport on people we appreciate to start using Brave :lion:

The answers must be willing to give a effective solution on this questions: :open_book:

1. If you are talking to a familiar or friend :people_holding_hands: , ¿what do you say to them to make then know and use Brave?
  2. If you meet and get on a conversation with a stranger :male_detective: , ¿would you tell him/her about Brave? ¿how would you convince him/her to start using Brave?
    english-small-talk
    I believe that an idea is likely supported for the quality of it fellow promoters. :construction_worker_woman:

My English needs to get better, correct me if I say something on a wrong way.

5 Likes

I would never convince anyone to use BRAVE. If I’m asked what do I use browse the NET and what’s wrong with chrome etc, well I just tell it straight, I use BRAVE because I can earn crypto-currency just for using it, that’s it, nothing more.

Plant those seeds of curiosity!

4 Likes

Hello there, kiwi.

That’s a convincing reason.
Most people don’t consider using BRAVE at first glance. There must be an earning possibility, as I’m seeing.

Greetings :smiley:

3 Likes
  1. Brave is privacy among other browsers: Check this comparison between Brave and Vivaldi (similar one Chromium based) https://techwiser.com/brave-vs-vivaldi/
  2. Brave rewards are amazing. Also you can tip easily to any creator.
  3. Brave is fast: no more bottle necks.
  4. Brave Ad Blocker is incredible and works perfect hand by hand with all antiviruses.
5 Likes

tell them theres no adverts, sorted

4 Likes

If you want to tell anyone about brave browser you just tell them about the promising future’s of brave where you communicate you have a reward where educate you and still give you reward where you search and still get back rewards

3 Likes

just remember what jon lenard once said, koo koo ka choo, i am the walrus

5 Likes

nice wow wonderful my county bangladesh

2 Likes

Hello @Alahi, nice to meet you!
There’s a forum category where you can meet other people from Bangladesh
https://forum.batcommunity.org/c/international
There you can even create a Topic and promote your local Community.

Try it out!

2 Likes

I love that just straight

2 Likes

I love Brave, it is a very fast browser, before I used Firefox and I switched to Brave in 2019 not for their BATs, actually with the belief that they could pay to browse. I use a lot of faucets and Brave was the only one that answered me by having several tabs open. It has a very subtle ad blocker that allows me to use the faucets without the need to see so many pop-ups jumping on my screen.
Since February I started receiving BATs and I think this is their added value.
I recommend it 100% to my friends through my social networks and at any opportunity I have.

3 Likes

welcomed Alahi, we are happy that you have chosen the platform of Br@ve, we are sure you will be coining in the BAT token of great fortune - bangledash hello guys, thanxs

2 Likes

hi I would like to know about numbers…I making clicks with the hope or the idea to have extra money or any kind of good savings…I started with litecoinads, my question is…is it possible make at east 300 usd 500 musd montly?

2 Likes

Hello Milton. Hope you’re doing fine.
In response to your question, I can say that Brave offers the possibility to ‘share’ the revenue from advertising (with Brave Rewards System), plus, you can receive extra BAT by signing in on the Brave Creators Program, which is supported on your own content.
I encourage you to do both things.

I’m not sure about the limit that one person can get by BAT tipping, but i’m sure you can create quality content that could give you that 300-500 USD monthly goal.

Be Brave :lion:

2 Likes

Great app and such a polite way to use