Watch the new BRAVE Commercial! 🦁

Hey guys,

Have you seen the new BRAVE Commercial? I am honestly thrilled and so loving it! Sharing it for those who have not seen it yet. Continue sharing brave with your friends, officemates and families! Brave is truly skyrocketing Don’t settle for less make them use brave browser!

Make the internet a better place! Give the power back to the users that make it great at the first place. Instead of giving up your privacy for the privelege of using the internet. Brave lets you choose to be ad free or opt in to watch privacy respecting ads and you will be rewarded everytime you do it! Amazing, right? The free user first internet that rewards you for your attention instead of those digital dystopia you’ve been settling for. :sunglasses:

#BeBrave #BATProject

3 Likes

There’s 3 new commercial. one word, AWESOME!

Number 1: PRIVACY

Number 2: SPEED

Number 3: CREATORS

Which one did you like the best @markramos118991?

Good question @Dan. Well honestly, i love all 3 commercials. Coz they are all essential features of brave that makes us ahead of the game against other big tech giants. These features will make brave gain more users and with more users means more we’ll have more people join the rewards programs. More people requires more ads. An increase in demand typically requires an increase in supply. So to put that in a simple equation, more users + more ads = more BAT (rewards)

But still, to answer yer question, really tired of those big tech giants profiting off our data benefiting them instead of the users. Love the concept that instead of being used, brave rewards its users with their regular browsing usage. Brave indeed brings back the power back to the users that make internet great in the first place. :blush:

1 Like

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

With 1.0, we’ve added the box on the new tab page to make Brave Rewards more visible, so we hope more people opt-in to Rewards as a result.

Speaking of users… Did you see this?
Sorry for the delay, I usually tweet these out within the first week of the next month:
October DAU 2.8M, MAU 7.9M users. Current numbers bigger, tracking to 9M+ MAU and 3M++ DAU for November.

Me too. This is what turned me onto Brave a few years ago! :slight_smile: