Video: Watch our livestream AMA with Priyanka Murthy (CEO) and Geena Dhaliwal (CMO), Co-founders of Access79 (advertiser in Brave Ads) + Jennie & Luke from the BAT Team

Access79.com is an advertiser with Brave Ads, and also produced BAT-themed jewelry, which you can order now! Here, Access79 talks about their experience in the Brave Ads platform as an advertiser, and what makes them tick!

WATCH THE LIVESTREAM RECORDING HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=who0_ZNF0eI

GIVEAWAY DETAILS:
Use the coupon code BRAVE30 for 30% off your entire purchase with Access79 when you sign up for their service and place a $149 deposit (credited toward any purchase later). In addition, each new sign-up will be automatically entered into a draw to win a $500 gift credit toward any piece of jewelry with Access79. Take the Style Quiz on Access79’s website and follow the steps to sign up and get started!

In addition, anyone that signs up to Access79’s mailing list will be entered into a draw to win a limited-edition bespoke BAT Ring or BAT Dog Tag necklace by Brave x Access79! To enter, take the Style Quiz on Access79.com and follow the steps to join the mailing list.

Offers valid until the 10th of February.

19 Likes

absolutely massive offer, but I have not sufficient ballance. thank you.

7 Likes

amazing browser.I got 5 usd bat

5 Likes

Great earning offer but I have don’t sufficiant balance. Just launch a free offer.

1 Like

Nice project, bat has a massive potential, hope I will benefit from the offers.

2 Likes

I really love bat token

1 Like

nice project with good prospects