**Uh oh. Your wallet is unreachable.**

since a while now it shows the following in my bat rewards

Blockquote Uh oh. Your wallet is unreachable.

No worries. This can happen for a variety of security reasons. Reconnecting your wallet will solve this issue.

anyone know how to resolve this ? i can still access my bats via uphold

1 Like

@Cryptofreedome.com This may have been an intermittent issue over the weekend. Is this still an issue?

I have the same issue, for around 2 weeks now. I have also signed in to uphold and I still continue to see this

yes for me too since more than 2 weeks still the same

@Cryptofreedome.com and @BimsBet – If you continue to have problems, please visit community.brave.com – We have a team of support people that can help you with these types of issues.

it managed to reconnect :slight_smile:

This problem came up for me a week ago.
I disconnected the wallet and reconnected it several times, I see funds under “Brave Rewards” and my wallet is verified. I have a correct Uphold wallet.
Under “Crypto Wallets”, I could connect to it, but saw no funds, but perhaps it is because I don’t have enough. Suddenly this disappeared to.

And next to the BAT icon, next to the address bar there is a little number two in a red circle and the error “Uh oh, Your wallet is unreachable”

What could I try to get this solved please?

@smokelessroma
Hi welcome to the BAT community

Did you saw a (X) button at the top right corner of the panel?

If you saw it,
after reconnect to your Uphold account
click the (X) mark
75fca9ee4c42a5c9bb6d7bfbd2de684ccbb87197_2_377x500

If there is no (X) button
State your problem here community.brave.com

1 Like

Wonderful! That fixed it. So there was no more problem, The error was not reset yet.
Thanks!