Tried Collecting 7 earned BAT today and then they deisappeared UPDATE! BAT appeared later!

Hey Folks! I hope you are all having a good new year so far! I had about 7 earned BAT from ads on my PC and clicked the “claim my reward” button. It then asked me to verify if I was human by dragging the triangle to the Triangle shape. I did this 3 times but it ended up saying "This reward has already been claimed. I tried reopenning the Browser and the earned BAT from December was erased. I’m sure it was just my slow/older computer glitched somehow. Has this happened to anyone else? Given that the 7 BAT is just about a dollar it’s not really a big deal.
Peace Y’all!
J

Such frustrating like my husband.

1 Like

LoL, he might disagree … as for the BAT tokens, it does take a little time before it appears in you Uphold Wallet.

1 Like

For someone who just started being very nothing 7 dollar is important.Here in the Philippines 7 dollar can be an enough budget for a family.

Earning BAT by just “using Brave” is the easiest method, in my opinion the Quickest way to earn BAT (I saw your previous post) is by creating good content and sharing that content on social media. Like Twitter.

1 Like

Hey Folks! Looks like my computer was just really slow!!! The funds appeared in my uphold wallet! Stoked. Happy new year!
J

2 Likes

Hi @BrowsingBraveinLA! I’m glad the issue has been resolved. (Brief lags here and there are to be expected!) :slight_smile: