Tipping Creators has been made easier! Join r/TipWithBAT

Hi Brave buddies,

I couldn’t be happier, now, that tipping with BAT on Brave browser for Reddit is already here. So, I have created a subreddit dedicated to the tipping with BAT.

Anyone can post artworks, videos, writings, and even memes that promote or involve BAT in any way or that showcase their creativity to get tipped. It is really gonna be fun if we all support this subreddit and the creators.

Link to subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TipWithBAT/

• I joined the subreddit. This is a great idea.
  • I haven’t Joined, but will.
  • I don’t use Reddit.

0 voters

Also, after you join, if possible, please mention your reddit username or user profile link.

Let’s be BRAVE, and Tip 'em all.

1 Like

I go by u/mtimetraveller on Reddit.

1 Like

I am a newbie at this platform. I did not see any rewards from bat community and any of this platforms.

1 Like

There you go Bro, You just become the first person I have Tipped with Brave.

2 Likes

That’s amazing. Thanks a ton, bro!
Let’s tip the best with BAT (Brave).

2 Likes

who else will be tipping a Fiver?

2 Likes

You tipped me a Fiver? I guess tips take time to show up! Did you tip on reddit?

It’s a great idea! I joined and posted a thread in there. my username is u/PickAWinner_Official

Quick introduction. I’m a website owner and developer of (pickawinner.co).
I am currently working on the website to make it brave compliant and hopefully get rid of ads in favour of BAT and promote brave browser to my visitors.

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Yes Mass, it was on Reddit… I will have a look and see if I can see it on my end

1 Like

Okay, no worries, it will land on my wallet, I guess. Right, @Dan? :slight_smile:

Why isn’t your website verified? I tried to tip you back some!

Sorry Bro, I have to get a plug in :frowning:

1 Like

no worries, let me know when you install the plugin!

1 Like