The community of love bat community

The BAT Community, to me, its a family thing. We are ONE big happy family on this platform. And I pray that it remain. Even though we are far apart in other part of the world, but through this platform we are all giving the opportunity to unites and express our love to one another. I love you and all. This is an eyes opening platform. It open our eyes to so many information, things that are happening in the world of the internet.

5 Likes

Absolutely. I keep trying to get my friends and family to try out Brave Browser, but only a couple have joined thus far. They are afraid of Crypto and don’t want to learn about it until they have too.

Maybe you’d like publish0x too if you like Brave and BAT. They have integrated BAT into their free tipping program for bloggers.

https://www.publish0x.com?a=YQdJKwleOG

Mattydevine

BAT fam! We love you, too! :sparkles:

1 Like

The great thing about Brave is that you don’t have to know a thing about crypto to be able to use it or reap its benefits & rewards (pun intended)! If speed, privacy, battery savings and built-in adblocking aren’t impressive enough, the fact that it’s free to try can tempt even the toughest skeptic, in my experience :slight_smile:.

It also helps to present BAT as a rewards token rather than a cryptocurrency (think of a “frequent flyer” token for browsing that can be redeemed for various in-platform uses, like tipping, or for other rewards & perks coming down the pike).

If you want, show your family & friends some of these recent headlines and articles; after a skim, I think they’ll find Brave difficult to resist :wink::

Apple Store recommends BRAVE browser as one of the “New Apps We Love”

Brave 1.0 browser review: Browse faster and safer while ticking off advertisers

Brave Launches Next-Generation Browser that Puts Users in Charge of Their Internet Experience with Unmatched Privacy and Rewards [MarketWatch]

Brave Passes 10 Million Monthly Active Users, and Sees 19% Growth since 1.0 Launch [Official Brave Blog]

1 Like

Thanks. I really do appreciate that.

1 Like