The Brave Nightly Browser

I stumbled upon this new version of the Brave Browser when Binance tweeted an integration together with Brave. I checked the link and immediately tested the new Brave Nightly Browser:

I was able to use the same Uphold account for my Brave Rewards, but it seems the Brave Browser and Brave Nightly Browser are two separate accounts and your BAT balance will not be integrated or synced. Also, you have to export your bookmarks to an HTML file and import it to the new Brave Nightly Browser so all your Bookmarks can be integrated.

So far, I am liking this new Nightly Browser. I’m just wondering if there is a way for us to obtain a referral link from the Brave Rewards that would redirect to a download page for Brave Nighty. Anyone has an idea about this?

2 Likes

It’s better to direct new user to stable release.

Nightly channel is “testing and development version of Brave. The releases are updated every night and may contain bugs that can result in data loss.”

Features that available now in Nightly will available on stable release too in coming weeks.

All browser have pre-release builds.
I wouldn’t advise using them unless you have a reason or just want to checkout upcoming features.