Starting a Brave Ad Tier 1 Campaign!

Hi,
I have a question regarding brave ads. I am owning a small business with my wife. She is an illustrator and we are selling either customized gift/wedding cards and also t-shirts on Amazon.

Now I am about to start a Brave Ads Tier I campaign. I am still not 100% sure how customers get well targeted. I am using Brave Browser myself and get many Ads from HRF or other sites I am not really interested in. Is this because they used a Tier 2/3 campaign?
How well does the targeting work? Does anyone has experience?

Will I really reach potential customers for our more arty site? (www.yvo.pink) <- you are welcome to tip if you like it;) or is Brave still more used by people who are interested in crypto and technical things?

Let me know what experiences you made with your first Brave Ad campaign!

Thank you!

HI @Ludolf1988

We’ve corresponded via email but will answer this here for others:

Now I am about to start a Brave Ads Tier I campaign. I am still not 100% sure how customers get well targeted. I am using Brave Browser myself and get many Ads from HRF or other sites I am not really interested in. Is this because they used a Tier 2/3 campaign?
Some advertisers choose to go very broad with their targeting, and this may be why you are seeing such an ad.

Will I really reach potential customers for our more arty site? (www.yvo.pink) <- you are welcome to tip if you like it;) or is Brave still more used by people who are interested in crypto and technical things?
We do have a large base of users that are into cryptocurrencies and other related topics, but we have a growing user base outside of that area too. We have ads running for services like meal delivery and tailored clothing that are way outside of the cryptocurrency space.

As with any ads platform, testing is key. You’re always looking to optimize the process. This starts with the text on the ad itself. You want to test different ones to see which one works the best. Sometimes you’ll want to test more than one landing page to see which works best.