September 5-Friend Giveaway: Get 5 of your friends to join the forum on BATCommunity.org & score a BAT/Brave swag kit each!

09.19.2019 UPDATE: Due to shipping restrictions beyond our control, we have updated the terms of the giveaway. From this point forward, participation restrictions are as follows:

This giveaway is available for residents of the US, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Europe, Japan, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand.

For any participants who’ve already completed the challenge but reside in a country excluded from the above list, we will offer you and each of your 5 friends promotional BAT codes as an alternative to merchandise. Each unique code will allow you to claim free BAT within your Brave browser.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

September 5-Friend Giveaway: Get 5 of your friends to join the forum on BATCommunity.org & score a BAT/Brave swag kit each!

Who wants some new BAT/Brave swag to rock this fall season? We know we do!

You and 5 of your friends can each win a swag kit consisting of one of each item in the BAT/Brave web store by signing up to join the BAT Community forum! The forum is THE go-to place to discuss all things BAT!

The giveaway officially opens today (Sep. 13) and will end on Monday, September 30th.

Here’s how to enter:

Get 5 friends to sign up for an account at https://forum.batcommunity.org/

• Existing forum members can invite their friends to the forum via the invite button on the user page, or at the bottom of a topic. (As a bonus, this will earn you a Promoter badge on the forum!)

Each participant must:

1. Set a profile picture (ideally, a photo of themselves!)
  2. Post a comment in this thread, introduce themselves, and tell us what BAT/Brave means to them, or how they found out about BAT/Brave.
  3. In the same comment, participants must tag the username of the friend who referred them.

Referrers must:

• Post in this thread tagging each of the 5 friends they brought to the community.

Giveaway rules:

1. Limit one entry per person (each individual can only win once)
  2. Do not create multiple email accounts or accounts on the forum — each individual can only win once!
  • Admins reserve the right to disqualify participants/entries if they are believed to be inauthentic.

Good luck!

*Swag kits will be sent out beginning - mid-October.

33 Likes

Hi all,
Dr. Flynn over here!
Feels like a great community!

5 Likes

Glad that i have joined the community. I am delighted to use the brave browser on all my devices… work, home and handset :slight_smile: Thanks for making browsing experience very neat…

6 Likes

I’m glad that you guys open this BAT community forum, I’m happy to be part of it.
Brave browser is great and I’m promoting it to anybody who’s interested in keeping their privacy seriously on the web.

7 Likes

Thank you for the invitation into this forum goldenmat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welp, Guess that sucks for those of us who ain’t got no friends! haha. oh, well.

4 Likes

Just signed up for the BAT forums because of the giveaway interests me… better get others to sign up. Quick question though, do the referrers also have to have a profile picture?

3 Likes

glad i’m part of this wonderfull community.

3 Likes

hello all.how are you today

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m Very happy to be a part of this community, I discovered brave with coinbase, thanks to my friend @UnknownCitizen.

Hi everyone, I like Brave browser because of is security and privacy feature. I’m please to be part of this community.

1 Like

Anybody know how to tag the person who reffered me to this wonderful community in order to participate in the BAT swag giveaway? Also I’m trying to invite new user but I don’t know where’s the invite button on the user page, or at the bottom of a topic!

1 Like

I think you just need to @ them. For example, to tag you I’d do @Groupeglobal.

I don’t see the invite button on my profile either, but the Share button at the bottom of this topic includes your username as a parameter. So I’m guessing that’s how. But that’s just a guess.

I just got my first badge my @'ing someone :stuck_out_tongue:
…and probably you got one added to your list of referrals

1 Like

Hi, my name is Alvaro and I started using Brave Browser after some privacy-aware people recommended it to me.

1 Like

Thanks Alvaro it’s appreciated

1 Like

really great to join you in this forum, thanks @Goldenmat

2 Likes

Hey the team, Brave is a new web browser with a new vision of the publicity… The user is rewarded by the surf on internet. This is the end where is everywhere is polluted with ads…
I’m a guy who love all the world of crypto and progress in there…
I’m here from this guy: @UnknownCitizen#7647

You’re welcome, continue your great work spreading the word about brave browser :slight_smile: @groupeglobal

1 Like

Hello everyone in this forum, I’m a computer science expert focus in crypto assets. I’m in love with the Brave browser because it’s fast and secure. I’ve been referered to this forum by my friend @Goldenmat :slight_smile: