PublishOx - Earn BAT Tokens For Reading/Writing!

Hi there Brave people!
Just want to suggest a good website that supports the Brave/BAT community - in fact you can earn BAT there by simply reading! I can personally testify that it’s a bona fide site, and that I have withdrawn funds from there using my Uphold wallet . . . It’s a great place to learn, to connect, to write, and to earn . . 2020 really is the year when we get the internet we deserve, and thanks to Brendan and the wonderful Brave teams around the world, the internet is becoming healthier rapidly. . . spread the word!
PublishOx - CHECK IT OUT.

2 Likes

I know that site I read but I don’t get pay

2 Likes

I Don’t get token how

2 Likes

In order to get tokens, you have to ‘Tip’ the article at the bottom. In order for it to work, you to be logged in [create the account] and have your VPN off [if you use a VPN] - then, at the bottom of every article you will see a ‘Tip this author’ - the tips are 3 different tokens - HYDRO / DAI / BAT - mostly BAT. You can even choose how much you want to tip. The tip money is provided by the site, and when you tip, you also receive a portion of the tip. Like a kickback. In this way, you can build up tokens, and if you publish articles on there, you can earn some quite good amounts!

2 Likes

Hi there! Please see the answer above, and if you have more questions, let me know. There are also many articles on the site itself about how to use it, as well as many other tutorials [for BAT wallets etc etc] - once you create the account the annoying splash banner goes away, and you can read and tip freely. One more thing - as far as I know, the tips are limited to 5 tips per day. But you can choose to maxx your amount by sliding the scale over to the left so you get 70/30 % in your favour instead of the default 80/20 [I think, can’t remember exactly] in the author’s favour.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Mr Kieran Alexis

1 Like

Very welcome Vodoo :+1: - and if you have any further questions - about Uphold, channel verification, whatever - just ask and i’ll point you in the right direction.

Kieran.

2 Likes