Not receiving any BAT for watching ads

Hey guys, I’ve been clicking pretty much almost all the pop ups but for last 24 hours or so, there was no increase in my BAT account. I don’t know what’s wrong or what’s going on? can anyone enlighten me :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

You are not the only one with that problem, the same thing has been happening to me for almost 2 days. :expressionless:

The same thing is happening to me, I think it has to do with the appreciation of currencies, apparently, we receive them in dollars, and only when the deposit is made in the wallet, the amount is converted to BAT. When I click on an ad, my dollar number increases, but the BAT number remains more or less constant, due to the currency appreciating ~ 4.4% in the last two days (Google Translate / Portuguese-Brazil).

1 Like

The dollar is not an asset that influences the BAT, we earn tokens and the number in dollars is only a reference to know how much our BAT’s are worth in a real and solid currency. Maybe they reduced the rewards for the reason you mentioned, the Brave administrators know that the value of the BAT will increase considerably from now on for quite a while.

When we collect our BATs in Uphold, it will be convenient to keep them for a while, since later they will be worth more than now surely.

Don’t worry. I have the same problem and I think that all us have the same problem. We just need to wait and soon we’re going to receive our BATs

Not an answer to your problem exactly, but please be aware you get BAT just for seeing the ad. You do not need to click the ads to receive your BAT, and clicking ads you are not interested in is bad for Brave’s ad network.

2 Likes

Hello!
Check your auto ads if they are turned on.When there are new ads;they won’t hesitate to grow,

Please send me step by step instructions on how to watch ad.

I thank you in advance.

1 Like

Me too also can u send me how to click the ads thanks

1 Like

Hello!
Click a triangle icon at the top right corner of your account,when you place a mouse pointer,it will display it’s name Brave rewards ;then go to the settings,select auto ads.

2 month, 0.4 BAT only… :innocent: :innocent:

Hello!
Let me ask you;are you full committed to your account?Because if you come once in a while ,you won’t make any progress.

I have not yet been verified with uphold. what could be wrong?

woah! it’s been almost a month since I posted this and the problem didn’t solve for so many people. my problem was solved temporarily but now it seems to be back. if this bug doesn’t get fixed soon, I’m quite sure brave browser and BAT will lose lots of its stakeholders.

1 Like

everything works well for me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

now I do not receive advertising notifications for more than 24 hours :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hello!
At least you are talking about 24 hours others like me and many,we waited for weeks but what i can promised you is;ultimately,they will come not unless you haven’t set up your account properly.