Not receiving ads? Not receiving payments? Unable to register Uphold account? Activity in this forum disappeared? You are not alone!

Not receiving ads? Not receiving payments? Unable to register Uphold account? Activity in this forum disappeared? You are not alone!

Brave is a racism-based community that the browser only allows Americans or white people to get the best user experience. If you don’t belong to the optimal race, it is normal to get a lot of trouble while using this browser.

The browser is able to detect your skin color and the country you live, because it is connected to an Uphold account, and the account requires KYC.

Should you think this is not only a conspiracy theory but also the truth, please share your experience.

Me go first: My very terrible experience with Brave Reward

OK, actually kidding.
It’s just a conspiracy theory I’ve created out of thin air.
I don’t know the real reason why I can’t participate in this community like other other people.
I feel neglected by the support team and everyone in this community.
I hope I can join and contribute to this community.
I’m not a racist or someone who wants to emphasize racism, but this is an analogy of how I feel like right now.
When will I be able to see this grow like Google Chrome and other browsers with good reputations?
Brave is a good idea. It deserves a good reputation! Don’t just ignore people like me and make people like me go everywhere to complain that this browser is a lie.
I like to create conspiracy theories for fun most of the time, but this time it’s not fun because I’ve been trying to set up my wallet and account desperately for about 1 year.
I’ve tried everything possible to reach for help and fix the bugs, really, and get barely any result.
The support team barely helps. They don’t explain how to solve the problems until I found out the bugs by myself. Bugs range from OS incompatibility to intrinsic bugs of the browser to incompatibility with antivirus. When a bug is solved, another bug appears. Some problems even arise from a pdf document generated by a particular software. Delayed bugs are pretty nasty.
The support team seems to be only 1 or 2 person who can solve only few problems. I hope it will grow one day. This project really needs manpower.
If you suffer like I did, please share your experience.
If you are not a technician who can help me solve the problems, sharing your bad-luck experiences helps relief my despair.
Thank you.

Nice try… this is actually funny.

Not receiving ads stuff I think is affecting all old users. Brave is getting more popular now… 25.4 active users don’t think there is enough ads to go round anymore and I am almost certain Brave will prioritise new users rather than old ones. I’m in the UK and I cant remember when last I saw an ad notification. I get more of the background ads which amounts to nothing at the end of the month. I agree the support team for Uphold is abysmal especially when your account is not from the US. For users who reside in Countries with well recognisable/verifiable IDs like the UK, US, EU & Can, get KYC done immediately and seamless however, I cant speak for other users in other countries.

Ha ha, thank you.

Your rationale makes sense. I was able to get the rewards before I set up my Uphold account.
A few months later, I stop receiving any reward. Maybe they go to the new users.
I am able to receive the ads now without receiving any reward.
This makes me turn of the reward. Otherwise, why should I watch the ads that give me zero reward?

All of my BAT has been stuck in my Uphold account for 5 months.
Uphold is reluctant to help me make a successful withdrawal.
They are abysmal to Asians not only on the KYC issue.
I don’t know why BAT chooses Uphold.

Rather than try to withdrawal, why not try transferring your BAT to another wallet. That’s how I got mine out of Uphold. But be warned, transferring from Uphold will cost you a arm, leg & pancreas

What to you mean by transferring to another wallet?
I tried to withdraw it to the XRP network.

I get lots of ads and payments and I am white and live in Canada. I guess that proves they are racist. Or it proves that people are advertising to Canadians. Either way, you should make a post on https://whaleshares.io and then share the post on all social media. You will probably make some tips for the post too.

Thanks for sharing.
The former (they are racist) makes more sense than the later (people are advertising to Canadians).
Because I get lots of ads also but no payment.

Thanks for your advice.
When I have more confidence that this is true, I will share this on all social media to make people aware of this issue.

For sure. You can make an anonymous account there so that nobody can attack you or find your identity. You can also build a case in different posts as you gain evidence. I hope you get it figured out. I did notice that when I got a couple referrals that one in India only made me $1 and one in the US got me $7.50 so it might not be racism but rewarding more affluent areas. It’s hard to say because I’m not involved but I know lots of Indian, black, Chinese people living in Canada and the states that get Brave rewards so it might be just areas that are targeted which is still wrong if they are showing you ads and not letting you claim.

1 Like