No bat reward found

What’s nightly version? Do you have a link?

1 Like

Look at my post above you. I have already provided a link to the Nigthly version

1 Like

Hello. I wonder if you need to check up which activities you can do to earn badges. Are you getting involved in discussions with any others on here? Researching more would be a good thing as well of course. You will no doubt get in the swing of it in time. I believe you can aply as a creator or other things on Twitter, just now, and it will generate you BAT. Good luck

1 Like

I already did what they required me to do. All I need is a response from a person in their team. But they do not reply with the email they provided.

2 Likes

i have not recivied any bat token yet. i am from india.
and i have brave browser in pc and android also.
but till now i have not recivied any BAT coin.:persevere::persevere::persevere:

2 Likes

i’m from philippines i do recieve BAT many times now

1 Like

Thats cool kabayan.
This coming Nov 5 I hope I recieve some real Bat this time.

1 Like

I tried, but it’s not available on Android phones.

1 Like

Just use the brave browser, tip search related to cryptocurrency like xrp or bitcoin, and you will see ads on your way

1 Like

sana all… ano po gagawin ko?.. di ako mgkaroon ng bat pag mag claim ako…

1 Like

is that mean i have to uninstall my brave browser and install again another 1 from other link provided?..

1 Like

im using android phone…

1 Like

Ofcourse. You need to wait for another month to check if you able to recieve a reward. Strictly follow the rules. Try to download the other brave version about this thread.

Try other people in the tech team perhaps then?

1 Like

If you wait maybe things will improve. Try earning your badges perhaps?

2 Likes

Your issue resolved or pending if you show your BAt and issue resolved than good otherwise if any problem than
Email me -nishaanjari@gmail.com

1 Like

wow you must have watched a lot of adds , i barely got one BAT …

1 Like

Takes time! :slight_smile: We’re getting more ads online so you should be seeing more advertisements soon.

1 Like

Yes I agree. My BAT is no where near that number yet. Early days though. Once I get my training wheels off things will pick up I expect.

1 Like