My introduction

Good day great people of this awesome forum, just joined… greetings to everyone from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Welcome on board Adexmakai :+1:

1 Like

Hi Adexmakai,

Welcome to this awesome platform. My name is Yashim and I’m from Nigeria. I hope you are Beginning to enjoy the perks of using the Brave browser by now and earning some BAT for it?

I posted a message earlier hoping to get the right people which is everyone from Nigeria (and hopefully Africa) to work together in making their experience more than just spectatorship seeing that our region is yet to begin benefitting from the Brave Ads rewards. Here’s the link:

So if you want to be part of my initiative to help ourselves until our region begins getting the ads rewards, just click the link above and follow me on this journey to cryptocurrency ownership and bookmark it so we can use the trail for all subsequent future discussions and contributions.

Thanks and Cheers.

1 Like

Greetings and Welcome to the forum. I’m fairly new to this BAT Community myself. Looking forward to joining great discussions. I’m from USA

1 Like

Hi De01,

Welcome on board. My name’s Yashim from Nigeria. It’s nice to have people from all parts of the world. Diverse experiences and fresh ideas will foster innovative and constructive discussions. I’m looking forward to that.

2 Likes

Hello everybody I’m from Mexico and hope enjoy this community and make some new friends around the globe.

1 Like

Hello @fgferrer I am from USA and Welcome to this great BAT community.