Lost my bat! no BAT transfer in my wallet

hi everyone i dont know if im the only one but i lost all my BAT it was suppose to be transfer in my wallet today 6.4 bat but now there only 0.4 left even my uphold account is empty i love brave ideas but if it stay dumb i wont shout everywhere that its a good browser im dispointed right now but im sure that im gonna have some help

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

I think they gave people free BAT before so they could test the functionality of the process, are you sure that your BAT did not have an expiration date?

2 Likes

Same here…earnings gone and 0.4 bat left in browser from today’s ad-views and i did not get any free bat from the beginning for starting to use brave, i only had what i earned in December.
My uphold wallet is verified and all ok but nothing received or credited at uphold brave browser card

2 Likes

wow i dont think that our community need you with your dumb ass user name “fukai” and your stupid answers yes i do need help with this bullshit i love brave but some shit dont work well that why im hoping that all togheter by posting those issues we can help this browser to improve next time post something that can help “FUKAI”

2 Likes

doesnt seems to if so i dont know where to check this the 5 of july was suppose to be my first paiement but didnt get shit and im only using brave for about a month now my wallet is verifed so im still a little bit septical about all this but i will try to figure this out and give some feedback to help others with the same issue

2 Likes

This:

For users who wish to convert fiat into BAT, you can do so by registering with Uphold or other exchanges. Note that for exchanges other than Uphold, a standard cryptocurrency network fee will apply to the transfer in addition to any exchange fee.

and this:

(Please note that you cannot transfer BAT out of your Brave wallet. The Brave BAT wallet is unidirectional (as was the Brave Rewards Bitcoin proof-of-concept system), and its sole purpose currently is to anonymously and securely contribute to publishers of websites of your choosing.)

1 Like

out of context :slight_smile: “wallet” in brave browser is verified with uphold and and connected to brave again for monthly reward payments. nothing received

Have you actually checked your wallet? If you click on it I’ll show you how much you have. Mine dropped from 7 to 0.6 but it went to my wallet.

2 Likes

everything is ok now they finally transfer my BAT to my wallet ALELUIA

THX TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE POST AND THE HELP LOVE YOU ALL

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Perhaps it was eaten up by the bat.

1 Like

I had auto contribute set to off but it gave every thing I had away to God knows where… fuck this shit. One lost the user. Going back to Firefox.

2 Likes