Introduction - stop and say hi Brave Creators

Hello BAT community,

I am JC from Texas!

I run a technology blog over at https://jcutrer.com which is part of the Brave Creators program. I am also a long time Brave Browser user and recommend it every chance I get.

I just joined and checking things out here. I would love to network with other tech bloggers and explore collaboration opportunities.

Cheers!

13 Likes

Hi Jonathan,

nice to get to know you. I am Dave - TC living in Munich.

I added you on LinkedIn, followed you on Twitter and subscribed (with our yoga-channel) to your YouTube-Channel. :slight_smile:

Exploring your website now. :smiley:

BR,
Dave

5 Likes

Very nice to meet you Dave. I accepted your LinkedIn request and followed you on Twitter.

4 Likes

Hi JC, im from Argentina. Nice to meet you. Thank you for your work. :100:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hello Lucas! Nice to meet you as well

2 Likes

hey @jcutrer my name is Anthony from Nigeria and I am a young learner in the crypto world. I love meeting people and networking. I am on Twitter, Facebook, Medium,. Reddit GitHub. My Linkedin and Telegram have barred me for now and I hope to rectify LinkedIn. Nice meeting you all.

2 Likes

Hi Anthony, do you write on Medium?

2 Likes

Hi nice to meet you. You are doing great

2 Likes

Hello there, am Mozad from Lagos Nigeria… Am also new to crypto world just like Anthony… I do a bit of affiliate marketing and am on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Telegram, Quora and Medium.

Nice meeting you all and thanks for your work JC👌

2 Likes

Often. For now I’m struggling with how to develop my online presence with my current job.

1 Like

Hi My name is Robert and l live on the Island of Curacao
It is a real pleasure to be here

3 Likes

Hi Brave Creators

Hi from the Netherlands !!

I started ExploringFreeCryptoworld & ways to earn Free Online
Started to create video’s on You-tube of the platforms
i visited and use! see my last creation: :slight_smile:
[Cointiply Earn Free Bitcoin Earning Platform]
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGhlKZ_3jPI)

I would like to thank you all Creators & Developers of Brave Creators
for making it possible for all us internet-users to use & share it with U all!!!

Rifca

2 Likes

Hello
You are welcome!