Interested in becoming a Regional Leader? Here's how!

Hello, im interested, im from Spain (Madrid), Thanks

3 Likes

@Dan I have just started this account but I have been following brave for 1 year and I use brave and brave rewards program.
I would like to represent brave on social media and small booths in Egypt,Giza,Agouza and dokki

2 Likes

Hello @Dan, could you send me PM so I can respond you? New here and interested in becoming a Regional Leader of Balkan Community (Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia…). Hit me up and I will send you PM message with more details about me! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m interested in setting up a group in Padova,Italy! Also I would like to become a BAT Community Regional Leader in Italy. I’m super excited about Brave and the philosophy about the project.

2 Likes

Hey @Dan ! I`ve been very interested in what Brave is doing and believe it can change the world so id be really happy to be part of this! I am kind of going back and fourth between Netherlands (Arnhem) and Norway (Stavanger) right now but mainly Located in Netherlands.

Studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering here in Netherlands so mainly here for the time being and because of how the transport is and the size you can pretty much go across the whole country in an hour. Very interested in spreading the word on Brave and BAT!

2 Likes

I am from Genova, Italy. I would like to be a Regional Leader in Italy and if possible in the Philippines because I am originally from the Philippines but residing in Italy.

2 Likes

Hi to everybody here!

I’m so excited by the idea of working with this community.

I’m living in Alicante (Spain) and now i am involved in a crypto proyect in the city, so i am perfectly able to either work with this.

Please PM me.

2 Likes

quiero ayuda en el proyecto brave en guadalajara mexico

2 Likes

Hi, want to create an official community in Moscow, Russia.

2 Likes

Hey @Dan, I am interested in becoming a regional leader in Bend, Oregon area. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello good day, I would like to know information about how to have a new regional groups in colombia? I already have several years in the world of crypts and I would like to join in the diffusion of the project “Translated by Google Translate”

2 Likes

Hi @Dan,
I am from Nigeria, and I live in Lagos. I will love to be part of this. How do I start?

Regards

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Alejandro from Spain send me a private message to send you all my info,
Thank you

2 Likes

hello @Dan, I’m from a Basque country (spain) I’m interested in participating in the project, I’m waiting for your PM !

2 Likes

Hi,

I would love to set up a group in Brussels (Belgium).

Regards,

Jean-Yves

1 Like

Hola. Me encantaría convertirme en líder regional de BAT en Posadas-Misiones, Argentina.

1 Like

@shsound @zmzmzxzx @d1namic @Atom94 @Ruymand @Mardoff @Dozesetenta @temilotzin
@nsuvorov @Conrad @acostavre @emmajiugo @Alejandro @Gauren @tanvide @Matiu
Sent you PMs regarding the Regional Leader program!

1 Like

Hello! I am from Argentina, rio negro, bariloche.

Get information faster and updates, count me in. If i may id like to learn more about this? pm?

hi i live in the U.S. in san jose, california in silicon valley.how can i become involved as a regional leader?