If Money wasn't an issue

If you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you do?
Alternatively if you knew you couldn’t fail, what would you try?

6 Likes

Apart from the obvious charitable causes to alleviate suffering around the planet, I would pay professional philosophers to sit in a room until they agreed with each other on the big questions.

3 Likes

What questions would you want “agreed upon”? And if they agreed but your view differed, what would you do?

2 Likes

An unlimited amount of money will cause a severe case of inflation, which will do more harm than good to the planet. But if par magic the inflation was not a problem, I will expend the human civilization to outer space.

2 Likes

Questions like “What is knowledge?” and “Do we have free will?” and “Is morality objective?” or “Are the mind and the body the same?”

2 Likes

What are your beliefs about each of these? Why leave the opinions to philosophers? Take the reigns!

2 Likes

obviously … but it’s a hypothetical to inspire people to dream ---- and then to take steps towards achieving them. Any step closer to it, is one step closer to its possibilities.

2 Likes

just give them more money until they agree with you jajajaja :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

give them less money? jaja :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Personally if money wasn’t an issue, I think I would: End World Hunger, Ensure Everyone has access to QUALITY health care and then work toward ending violence in any possible way I could.

2 Likes

If money wasn’t an issue, I would fork Brave browser to make fully usable the BAT token in a real decentralized way without a third party to handle creator verification and ads rewards

I would buy all of my friends’ available WLS tokens on the Whaleshares blockchain so that they who have stuck it out would be rewarded well and I would hire a full dev team to build some games I have in my head for the blockchain. When you have no technical skills, it is good to have money.

The second question has the same answer, except I would be borrowing the money.

Elsie82

February 7

If you have money I beg you to donate to me

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.