I DIDN'T receive my payment this month

Hi everyone I hope someone can help me with my problem. For several month I was receiving my payments to Uphold but the last month something happened the BAT ammount was not send to my Uphold account. How can I receive my payments again?

9 Likes

Hello!
If you have been receiving your payments all along except this month only ; i think there must be somewhere a technical problem ,but talk to them just to inform more technical staff i believe.

3 Likes

I believe there are some technical problems. I think that the fact that the Ethereum blockchain is congested has created problems for several applications based on ethereum. BAT is EThereum based token, it is ERC20 token. So there may be some transaction problems in these weeks. I hope we will have fewer problems next month.

4 Likes

Let’s hope for the best!

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the info, is sad that the Brave team doesn’t answer the questions, that may lead people to think this became scam or something. I hope we all receive all paypents next month

2 Likes

I have not been able to get well on uphold i really think there should be another way yo bat than uphold.

2 Likes

I also did not get any BAT this month. I’m running Brave Nightly, so that might be a reason. I did get my few BAT from the Brave iOS app :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello!
You are welcome to our community! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hello!
You are welcome to the community! :ok_hand:Actually they are no always available but tyr to check your settings as well.

1 Like

Hello!
Welcome to the community ! :ok_hand:

1 Like

What can i do to get bat in my wqllet dirrectly

2 Likes

Hello!
First go to your settings in your account ,try to set your account at the ads ,to auto ads,then choose from the popup menu list;a maximum of 5 ads per hour.These will happen when you click from the triangle icon for Brave at the right corner of your account . :ok_hand:

1 Like

You really mean making my ads to be 5 can make me get paid to my wallet directly

2 Likes

Frozzy, how much is your balance in brave rewards?
maybe you did not receive it becouse the ammout

2 Likes

Best would be to go to https://community.brave.com for support on this. But payments should be complete by now. They will be able to look into why your payment didn’t arrive. Please provide as much information as possible!

3 Likes