I am having few ad notification after Corona had spaded out

After the disease has spaded out, i hardly have ad notification on my browser. i don’t know, may be there is few ad on brave desk.

2 Likes

I think companies (mine included) are feeling a dramatic drop in sales, services and may be cutting back on ads for the time being? I still receive about 3-6/day myself! I am in Canada.

3 Likes

you are lucky, what about USA? The disease has ruined everything. life has become miserable and under threat.

1 Like

I haven’t counted, but i feel like I’m getting more ads.

2 Likes

When I use simultaneously brave on desktop and smartphone, with the same account, I’m having a lot more ads than usual, I think I have, or almost, the 5 ADS/per hour…

2 Likes

where are you from? You country favours you.

2 Likes

Congratulation, keep up the good work. Keep in touch.

2 Likes

I’m from France, everytime I get an ad on my phone, I almost simultaneously get one on my PC ^^
Try it out, use brave on your smartphone and pc simultaneously you’ll see.

Any-way, its emergency.
Please follow the instructions to survive… :
https://en.kfwiki.org/wiki/One_Cup_One_Life_-Production_and_Application-_Prevention_and_Reversal_of_the_Corona_Virus

Please do it and share to anyone you can, its the “only” “cure” for the fck is happening…

1 Like

Lucky you are, bc I haven’t seen any so far. 0 rewards after using the system for almost four months. What’s wrong with me? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it will gonna be okay. Don’t mind, It is life cycle. I mean sum of ups and downs.

1 Like