How to get these BAT?

You’ve designated 56.6 BAT for creators who haven’t yet signed up to receive contributions. Your browser will keep trying to contribute until they verify, or until 90 days have passed.

1 Like

Auto-Contribute
An automatic way to support publishers and content creators. Set a monthly payment and browse normally. The sites you visit receive your contributions automatically, based on your attention as measured by Brave.

You can disable Auto-Contribute from the Brave Rewards menu. This will pause any new contribution messages :slight_smile:

Thanks

yes but what about the 56.6 BAT hat are sitting there ?

You’ve designated 56.6 BAT for creators who haven’t yet signed up to receive contributions. Your browser will keep trying to contribute until they verify, or until 90 days have passed.

How can I retrieve them and give them away to verified publishers? or are they lost after 90 days have elapsed?

thanks
Marie

Edit: See response below: How to get these BAT?

thank you ! that is exactly what I wanted to know! regards

Hi @cryptopanther, I just wanted to clarify how this works. You will be able to see your pending BAT tips and remove them very, very soon. It is a feature already in the BETA version of Brave, just not in the release version as of July 22, 2019.

Here’s a screenshot from BETA. Your browser will look like this soon with one of the upcoming updates. Note the “Show all pending contributions” button:

Note that after 90 days, your pending tips will be automatically canceled. However, it will not change your main BAT balance, because your BAT was never deducted in the first place. When you try to tip an unverified creators, the “pending contributions” count goes up, but your actual balance does not go down. cc: @Dan