How to earn more BAT?

how to earn BAT easily and quickly ? if anyone have any idea please share here. thank you

12 Likes

Hi, good day. The easiest way (without effort) is just clicking on the advertisements. A tip that can help you a lot is to use Brave on 2 or more devices to get double or triple profit. In my case I use a PC and a laptop. You can also use the mobile version, although for now the option to link a Uphold wallet is not available, in the meantime you can collect BAT’s there and wait for them to enable the option to link the wallet. It won’t be long before that happens.

16 Likes

thank you for your response…

7 Likes

Hello!
You could also get signed up on Brave Creators
Creators
There you can add your digital content sites and get tipped for the Community. This is suitable if you got a blog or videos channel.
Also, if you link your Twitter account (if owned) on the Brave Creators hub you can start receiving BAT for your tweets.

Try it out :smiley:

World is what it is and what we make of it.

8 Likes

did you mean when i tweets then i shall earn BAT ?

5 Likes

No @iamshahrozkhan. What @conclave mean is by becoming Brave Verified Creators, you allow Brave users to tip your site/channel. And that’s also include receiving tips from Brave users for your tweet.

9 Likes

ok i understand that

5 Likes

I hope they will solve this as soon as possible, it would be great if it was possible to transfer it to their own wallet.

6 Likes

Hello Maruf!

what do you mean by that? Isn’t that a fact already?

5 Likes

You may buy it and trade BAT on an exchange!

3 Likes

i did not understand it properly could you elaborate more about it.
thank you

4 Likes

You can open an account in a crypto exchange (I don’t want to do public advertisesing of any, you can ask me privately if so), transfer USD, EUR,etc from your bank account to the exchange and then buy BATs.

If you believe in the project as I do, you can hodl your BATs in your wallet. :slight_smile:

On the other hand, you can trade them for other crypto or sell your BATs when price goes up, and later buy again at a lower price.

Regards

5 Likes

Hi emimaster96

I have been trying to see the advertisements ever since I downloaded Brave as my browser. All I see each time I open the browser is an ever increasing number of blocked ads.

How can I unblock the ads and be able to view them?

3 Likes

Hey rggrd!

Man you seem to have a lot of knowledge about this BAT. I cannot believe you just joined! Congratulations man.

I wish you could give me your email address so you can teach me privately. Can you?

Kind regards

Sipho

3 Likes

Thank you but not an expert at all :grinning:

If you need any help just drop me an private message!

3 Likes

I have found that if you pause the Brave browser for a few minutes then when you press play again a BAT advert appears. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Clicking on ads does not change how much you earn per ad or how many ads you see. You get paid for seeing the ad - not for opening it.

4 Likes

Hey buddy, how do I send you a private request when you do not give me your email address

4 Likes

Hello trampolene! Hope your are doing great :ghost:

what do you mean by that?

2 Likes

good question, eh. Did you just make it?

2 Likes