How to earn bat faster and how to refer people brave and earn

so before anyone suggest me that i should change my setting of ad per hour that is changed to 5. if there are some other ways to earn do tell me and also tell me how can i earn through brave refferal program.

3 Likes

Hi Anupamjain, If you are looking to earn more BAT through the Brave referral program you can apply to be a Brave Creator Ambassador if you have another platform operating within the BAT approved network. ie: Twitch, YouTube etc.

Another way to earn BAT right now is opening an account on Publish0x and tipping out bloggers with the free provided crypto tips.

2 Likes

thanks these are some great ideas i am going to explore it.

4 Likes

My Father and 2 sisters were tested covid-19 positive I need some donations this is a shocking time for me, we don’t have insurance and the doctor says the cost of each individual ranges from $4000 to $5000 for my family’s treatment. I can’t afford that much please I request all of you to donate as much BAT as you can it won’t mean for you but for EVERY 1 BAT will count, please help me save my family and do like it so more people can see it.
do what you can please :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
donate on this link below
or send it on my username

1 Like