How many bat is your target per month?

Do you have any #Bat_earning_target_range for a month? How many bat would you like to have per month? do you wait for an Ad ? nor you depend upon your fate

9 Likes

Hi Robioul’

yes sure, i got about 215 adverts last month, which was my best yet, i think it totalled to about 2 dollars, which was my best total yet. ive been on Brave browser for 6 months now. Best of luck. Lee

3 Likes

That’s great. my mate. We’re your fellow. Really It’s dynamic rate. Carry on.

4 Likes

How many ad’s are you getting Robioul? Mine seems to have ramped up too. I’m assuming it’s due to the Million+ new users.

4 Likes

i think its because of the lockdown were surfing the web more so more adverts are coming in, ive got 50 adverts now in a few days, big up selector

6 Likes

I’ve a little, as i am a citizen of a 3rd world country. There is a little amount of web ads castes on the air. Hope you will flurish your income with it. All the best.

4 Likes

mellowyellow yes its because everybody surfing frenzie on intraweb due to the virus lockdown , keep clicking them ads matey, when BAT goes on a bull run well are be laughing

4 Likes

Yes, it gives people time to think too.

4 Likes

Yes , if you get some people in your area on board with your referral it would be a good revenue stream.

2 Likes

Good idea. you have made it. you have given me a great idea. Thank you. bro.

3 Likes

yes to think of the masses of users should be the order of the day

2 Likes

You’re Malcombe matey, no problemo

1 Like

Good luck out there , Advertising for Brave while getting something in return. Always a good thing.

1 Like

It is depend on the time in advertising

3 Likes

You mean fate! You depends on fate. Ok, it’s your plan. All the best.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

2 Likes

My target :dart: would be 300. Did someone get 300+? Thats :keycap_ten: per day. Doesn’t sound much, as we set 5 per hour… :frowning: (thats supposed to be wayy moreee than ~ 10 per day)

I get 185, around 160-200. Totally - per month.
Being Brave user for 5 months.

My thoughts -

1. The ad number depends on the geo location. I’m foreign student, currently stationed in the USA. :us:
    Advertisers select countries. I wish more of them target INTERNATIONAL (everyone, everywhere)

2. Coronavirus lowers the pool of advertisers

3. № of Brave users increments significantly!
    That’s good, as we all like Brave, but it is bad as it means fewer ads.

I wish more advertising, internationally. So that third-world countries get more ads…

Maybe BAT, as currency based on blockchain, over time, gets more value (in USD)? That way past earnings would be bigger, translated into real currency :currency_exchange: :wink:

3 Likes

Hi I’m form the Philippines how what is the minimum I can get

2 Likes

I hope you realise you can also receive through social media sites like Twitter, Reddit, Youtube.

3 Likes

I was shocked with your responses about the ads you are getting. I have at least 1 ad per day though i have changed the setting to 5 ads per hour. can someone help me?

3 Likes

Anyone from Thailand? how many ads are you getting?

3 Likes