How many BAT do you won per month?

Hello Community!

I’m just wondering how many BAT do you manage to win per month.
I’m finishing my first month and I have won 2.6 more or less 0.60 USD.

How about you?

Thanks, you all, and have a nice day!

5 Likes

Is not about winning the bat coin , I think problem is the wallet to withdraw to, apart from uphold account we should have alternative like trust wallet and other wallet where we can store our coin too

3 Likes

Hi @materbite !
I agree with you about the wallet. It could be nice to choose a different wallet.
But it’s also about knowing how many BAT can you earn on average per month.

I think the key is to learn about the things you can do on Brave to increase your earnings. You have to click on ads I believe… at least I do and I’m earning much more than you. For example when an ad notification pops up (I have notifications on) at the top of my screen, I usually click on it, often because the advertisers in Brave are advertising good decentralized programs etc… so I click on it and go read what their program is about and then if its good I tip the advertiser and eventually they will pay back. That’s how I understand it works… There is definitely a learning curve in using Brave to your advantage.

2 Likes

Hi @clikhere !
I didn’t know about the tip. I always click on the add as you say.
I will wait to have the BAT in my wallet to start giving some tips because I have 0 for the moment :wink:

1 Like

@clikhere But in order to tip the advertiser, the advertiser must be brave verified, almost all are not brave verified. And you should have a good amount of BATs too to tip a advertiser or someone. :wink:

1 Like

I tip those who are not registered too, as Im sure Brave would have their system set to advise them - which would queue them to register… plus I don’t tip much to start with… its more for the purpose of getting more advertisers interested and on board at Brave. Gotta grow this!!

2 Likes

1.69 BAT 0.37USD

Wallet address: e00ae500-9cb6-4ec6-9bb3-3924a4a3199d

It’s very very low and no ads anymore from last 10 or more days on PC browser and on Phone zero ads.

1 Like

There are many ways to earn bat. I bought 43 bats last month.
I only earned 1 bat from advertising revenue.
I guess most of it comes from references

1 Like

Hi @Yucel,
Why do you bought 43 BAT? To tip?

1 Like

Hi @Ethone,
I think ads depend on the country you are. Look at this article: https://brave.com/transparency/
People in USA have more ads so they can earn more BAT.

This month I had 26.49.BAT that is 0.59 USD.

1 Like

Hi @dnlrmrzsnz,
I earned mostly from references.

1 Like

Please do your references system work, my is not working, please help me

Hi @Richard25,
Are you sure? because I have 4 BAT = 0.89USD

Cool @Yucel !
and how do you do that? sending referral to your friends?

1 Like

@dnlrmrzsnz , @Richard25
Reference code in the brave creators section.
If people download brave from your referral link, you get bat. Details are available in the brave creators section.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Yucel !

1 Like

@dnlrmrzsnz You’re welcome :slight_smile:

I already know that,at the beginning was good receiving really good ads but now are gone.

1 Like