How did you come to know BATCommunity?

I came to know about this community on my regular visit to the Brave Browser’s website. How about about you?

I’m wondering if someone learned about this community through the Brave Browser’s Newletter. I have subscribed to the mailing list but I didn’t receive update on the formation of this community.

5 Likes

Yeah, from the brave community thread!

5 Likes

Same way as Mass :wink:

Really love this project.

5 Likes

I came to know about this community by reading a blog about this topic. I have to be a part this because I am an active user of the browser and a BAT HODLer.
I am interested in becoming a regional leader.
I am from Italy in Genova to be exact, capital of the Ligurian Region.

5 Likes

I came to BAT via Coinbase. To this community via website. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I come here from coinbase recently(2019), but i know BAT from 2017 (cause i’m super excited on blockchain projects), i join the community to know what people think about this project (from BAT official site).
But i start using brave and convert people cause there is a lot of “noobs” users on the net, like my brother and Brave help that type of people :joy: .

6 Likes

I love learning about how people first discovered BAT. :slight_smile: If anyone is interested, we asked folks on Reddit where they first heard about BAT & Brave during one of our daily merch giveaways a few weeks ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/b2kdjs/bat_community_merch_giveaway_where_did_you_first/

There are some interesting answers in that thread!

5 Likes

I saw BAT being shilled on /biz/ around a year or so ago! Loved the idea and the rest is history.

4 Likes

I came upon Brave through the crypto community. It was a topic of discussion two or so years ago when we were talking about the future of advertising. I’ve followed Brendan for a while on twitter for his musings about JavaScript and fell in love with the idea of Brave immediately.

5 Likes

Ye I got familiar with BAT on coinbase when it was added and then got the browser and somehow just ended up here. It’s like a domino effect

4 Likes

I got here via Brave browsers website, I heard of Brave browser on CryptoKitties Discord.

3 Likes

I met this fabulous project when ICO was launched …

3 Likes

Coinbase videos, installed the browser, welcome me here.

4 Likes

ICO and Twitter, good vibs with team.

3 Likes

I earned some BAT on Coinbase.

3 Likes

i came to know via twitter about the community… but the first time i read about BAT was in the book Life after Google by George Gilder

3 Likes

How I cam here was via a friend who pushed me into Crypto.
He was showing me BAT as well as Brave and I got sucked in.

What ultimately happened was an ad on brave for this community and I am happy to see it is vibrant!
I am beginning to love the energy here at BatCommunity!! You all rock!

2 Likes