Hello from Italy! 🍕

Hello! Let me introduce myself!

I’m Luca, I’m 29 years old from Milan!

I’ve been using Brave for almost a year now and I think it’s time for the next step in supporting this project since ads have been activated in my country recently!
I’ve been active on many social (Youtube and Instagram mainly), worked in advertising and working as administrator right now.

I’m a tech entusiast and love also working-out in my spare time at the gym. (Latins said: “mente sana in corpore sano” or healthy mind in healthy body if you are kinda rusty with dead languages :joy:

In the future I would like to become a regional leader for this project and help people to learn about its great potential and the revolution it is implementing around the concept of advertising and how it can benefit both consumers and advertisers.

I wandered around for a few years even in the world of blockchains and cryptocurrency and this is probably the first project I’m really enthusiast of.

Well, I think that’s all for now!
See you around! :hugs:

4 Likes

Ciao, Luca. Anche io sono nato e cresciuto a Milano. Benvenuto nella comunità di Brave.

1 Like

Ciao Lion! Grazie del benvenuto!

Ciao Luca,

I think you have a great idea. Its time to take BAT one step further. What if we create a Whatsapp group or a Telegram group where we can move the conversation forward.
The goal can be to make crypto an alternative to advertising for independent businesses and introduce BAT to pro-crypto businesses.

This is the link for the Telegram BAT group. Just joined. Do you have any experience with it?

1 Like

Un saluto da Reggio Emilia! Good idea the Telegram group

1 Like

Ciao, Marco. Bentrovato.

1 Like

ciao luca, un saluto da roma

1 Like