Healthy Relationship

I am on a journey towards Perfect Health. Gaining healthy relationships along the way. Who out there wants to join me in that journey?

I want to.
I’ve started last month, I’ve took sepparated ways with several negative people, that is the first thing you have to do, everything that does not reflect yourself you have to lay a feel on it and let it be.
Second you may opt for run, an half hour per day, or walk an hour per day, everyday.
Do not forget to eat carrots.

2 Likes

That is awesome @Demo ! I agree. Surrounding yourself with good positive people makes this journey much easier and fun. I began this journey sometime ago. It was a struggle at first. I had regrets, I blamed myself and others. I started surrounding myself with more kind heart, like minded people and learned how to clear my mind of regret with forgiveness. I like to run. How many miles do you run? Carrots are good. Have you ever eaten a raw rutabaga?

2 Likes

Yes healthy body and positive mind affect the life positively :slight_smile::slight_smile: keep up and always stay close to positive people.

1 Like

I will not let badvibes to be inside of me. I need to be purified by the nature.
I walk/run about 12Km per day, idk how many miles are those 12km.
I’ve eaten a lot of rutabaga in my life. pretty delicious, with rice and vegan cheese. The best thing in the world.

1 Like

@cryptomaniac Yes. Absolutely. Thanks for the encouragement. One Love :hugs:

Stay healthy, dear friends.
Please eat carrots every day.
:carrot:

2 Likes