Greetings from Singapore

Hi everyone, haven’t seen any introductory posts from anyone from Singapore yet surprisingly, but I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one here (right? :sweat_smile:).

I’m currently working in healthcare, but am looking to move to software product management. Outside of work, I am also an environmental activist/changemaker.

I first got to know about BAT and Brave during the ICO hype in 2017/2018, which turned my attention back to crypto, but since I first read about blockchain technology I have primarily been interested in how it can decentralize and democratize power. I think BAT is an important part of this movement through rerouting power back to creators and consumers outside of the traditional system running on private/political revolving doors.

Would be keen to get involved with the regional leaders program in Singapore once it is revamped! :slight_smile:

Also happy to chat about social impact / change, environmentalism, public health and healthcare, activism, and product management!

Hello fellow Singaporean… I’m not that into BAT (yet), but heavily using Brave (and Duckduckgo) on both macOS and iOS platforms ever since it came out.

I’m the only person I know in my social circle who uses Brave though. We are a rare breed.

1 Like

Good day everybody
This is Hussein here in Singapore

1 Like