Got your BAT token grants? 🥰

Hey guys received your BAT token grants? Don’t miss it.

18 Likes

Indeed, great incentive to try out the donation feature and free BAT for your favourite creators. Excellent.

7 Likes

This time I got the token grant. :grin:

9 Likes

First grant I received great way to tip creators

7 Likes

hmm, no. Not yet. Are there any achievements or things I need to have done to qualify? I have had the browser active for about a month and have received my first BAT token payment into Uphold.

2 Likes

I am not sure if you have missed it or if it’s still there. Might wanna check the “triagle bat” icon on your browser. 20 bat is still something. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guys you can use your token grants for tipping BAT verified publishers. After all, tis the season of giving. Let’s hope for more token grants to come :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::pray: crossing fingers

3 Likes

Got em​:point_up: 5 BAT this round of grants​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: who wants em? You can read/ tip me on Twitter… where can I see y’alls content!? :bulb:

@auber262 Just have Brave Rewards turned on in the browser and you’re good to go!

@markramos118991 That’s the best way to use BAT right now. Find your favorite creators and publishers. Tip them! And If they’re not part of Brave Rewards, refer them to the program so they can pick up their tips!

3 Likes

It’s good but how someone can cash it ? Just sharing to each other

1 Like

I never got one, when did you receive yours?

1 Like

@Abushayan You can turn your BAT into fiat currency if you connect your Brave wallet to your Uphold account.

@Elton23 You can turn on Brave rewards and start receiving BAT when you see an ad notification, providing your country has ads to run. We’re working on getting more ads online in more countries!

2 Likes

Hellow how can get my incentive

1 Like

YEAH!!! That was a nice surprise!

1 Like

@agentpuppihan85 Opt into Brave Rewards and wait for ads to show up. When you’re shown an ad, you will be rewarded with BAT.

1 Like

I strongly suggest you guys might wanna check and make sure the following settings are enabled. Please refer to the following screenshots and instructions.

1st. Show ads when brave is not in used.
2nd. On the notifications settings of the browser, make sure your brave ads notif is marked checked.
3rd. Ad setting on brave rewards. Opt to received up to 5 ads per hour.

Feel free to add up if i miss anything. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I can find the “5 ads per hour” section, but not the other two options listed. I am using Apple IOS mobile and Apple MacBook Air, are you using Windows or Android? Perhaps this is why I cannot find these settings…

2 Likes

Am using an android phone and also a macbook however i dont have my laptop right now coz am at work.

Please refer to below screenshots for the settings where you can enable the up to 5 ads per hour. Bet it won’t be that much different from an apple mobile user interface.

Let me know if you find it. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

This is great @markramos118991, thank you!

Just a note to everyone who may increase the number of ads to 5 per hour: Some advertisers may set up an ad so it appears once per day per person. If ads are set for 5 per day, this number only occurs if the ads are available to display.

If you’re in a region that has limited ads at the moment, keep this in mind! We are working hard to get more ads online so you should see more over time.

5 Likes