Failed at creating an UPHOLD account

I failed at creating an uphold account .When I switched from being able to continue using a home computer as they asked,nothing worked.I was trying to upload DL front and back ,then realtime selfie.All failed according to the “help”,but I read that I was taken over by Jumio which has done nothing to correct the situation Why is it ,everything is difficult unless you are a master at smartphone ?

Hi @GSS, if this is an Uphold problem, please reach out to Uphold support. We do not offer support on these forums.

For issues with Brave, please head to community.brave.com and our tech support community will help you there.

I did reach out to UPHOLD . They really don’t care. Not a good corporate alliance with BAT or BRAVE ,… in my view…
at least so far

Hi @GSS, if you continue to have problems, you can send me a private message and I can see if I can get to the bottom of it. I’m assuming they have multiple ways of authenticating you, including scanning your identification and sending it in to them via a web browser instead of using a smart phone.

You can click on my name and send a private message that way.