“Estimated pending rewards” bug (January 31, 2020)

Dear Brave & BAT Community,

We recently discovered a bug that affects the “Estimated pending rewards” counter in Brave Rewards. (The “Estimated pending rewards” counter keeps track of how much BAT you will earn on the payment date for viewing Brave Ads.) Users who were affected by the error may have seen their estimated pending rewards value suddenly decrease or incorrectly display 0.0 BAT.

Thanks to your swift reporting, we were able to quickly locate and resolve the bug, and will be issuing make-goods to all affected users in the coming week. This will appear as additional BAT on your upcoming Brave Ads payout.

We thank you for your understanding and for being part of Brave Ads. We shall keep everyone updated on this issue.

Sincerely,
The Brave Team

6 Likes

I have same problem from the first time…all shown you have 0.0 bat token

1 Like

The option to check history of ads has disappeared completely. My monthly BAT’s are wildly different each month while i actually see each ad and click on each popup. How do i get someone from brave to verify if everything is fine with my account?

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

I noticed that during the last few days, the amount of BAT in my estimated payments DECREASED from 1,9 BAT to 1,3 BAT. Does it have something to do with this issue?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

I noticed that during the last few days, the amount of BAT in my estimated payments DECREASED from 1,9 BAT to 1,3 BAT. Does it have something to do with this issue?

Thanks.

Yes, what you described sounds just like the bug in the above announcement.

2 Likes

Will there be an announcement when the problem is resolved? Because I’m still experiencing issues, and can’t possibly know if it’s because the bug is still there, or is it a different issue.

1 Like