Check out the Publish0x (Beta) program to earn free BAT from free tips for reading

I’ve been reading articles on publish0x
They are usually relating to different cryptocurrency projects, changes and updates and its been quite an informative resource. They offer the reader of every article a free $tip. The tip is an undisclosed amount of an undisclosed cryptocurrency. You get to decide in percentage terms how much of the tip you get to keep and how much goes to the author of the article. The author will get a minimum of 20% of the tip and the remaining 80% is up to you as to how it gets distributed. I’ve received BAT, DAI and Hydro coins thus far, with BAT making up the majority. There is a limit to how many articles you can read per day and get free tips. Over the course of 3 days I generated just over 1 BAT with a variety of tipping amounts, 20%, 50%, 90% and even 100%. Some of the articles are really good! Its another way you can share BAT by tipping while also potentially adding to your wallet positions.
Link to Publish0x

I hope to see you there!
Mattydevine

1 Like

Hi there, it’s a great platform! Been using it for a few days, very impressed.

1 Like