Can't Claim the tokens I have earned

Whenever I click on the BAT icon when it shows a mark, there is this message to claim tokens.But after clicking on the claim token option nothing happens.

2 Likes

Hi Hamza,
I am a new user to BRAVE an not an expert in BAT so If my message doesn’t help I apologize. I’m not a 100% sure, but I think the BAT that you earn while browsing on BRAVE stays in your BRAVE wallet. I think the only way to use the BAT is to donate them to your favorite youtubers and websites. If you have your own youtube channel and get verified through Brave, I think you could probably send the BAT to yourself. Well, I hope this helped. Lemme know how it goes.
:+1:

2 Likes

I think i couldn’t place my question well. The thing is whenever i get a notification of tokens i click on the BAT icon on my android browser, then I click on the claim token option and after that nothing happens.

2 Likes

in my case …my tokens is steal pending till today …its already 3 to 4 months i think …haixt

2 Likes

See if there are any updates available for Brave?

Okay so I decided to update my browser and then claim tokens but nothing happened…
I was frustrated and uninstalled the browser, after some time i reinstalled it and Voila! Now I’m able to claim my tokens.

Hello, I have been using Brave since middle of October and from what I read I was supposed to have a claim button at my rewards page to claim the accumulated BAT on the 5th of November. Unfortunately it has not appeared? I have also verified my wallet with UpHold. I have also read that the BAT acquired via watching advertisements is free to be used as I please. So should I be able to claim them to the UpHold wallet and do whatever I want with them? Please advise Thank you.
Ps: The version I use is the latest. Version 0.72.118 Chromium: 78.0.3904.87 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)

I have just received the BAT after the claim button has appeared. I don’t know if writing here had anything to do with it but if it did thanks! Ps: since my message here I had not done anything to the browser it came by itself.