Budget for brave advertising

Hello admin

I want to ask . How much BAT Brave will be issued to brave users and when will it end?

thanks

Best regards

Hi @loved2g, welcome to the forums! BAT is sent to users when the user receives the ad notification. As long as you have ads enabled and you opted into Brave Rewards, you’ll receive BAT. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for responding . I want to care how much the BAT is going to publish to the end

1 Like

@loved2g When you say “in the end” what do you mean?

Does the brave issue 100 million bAT or 300 million BAT to the publisher? and I want to work professionally with brave to earn BAT tokens

What is the total compensation budget to cover the publisher?

As a publisher, you earn BAT when people are on your website or YouTube channel or send you tips. You can find out more about the program here: https://creators.brave.com/

If you want to earn, create great content people will enjoy and refer your users to use Brave!

1 Like

i know that .
I want to ask: what is the total budget paid to the publisher? and the brave reward program for publishers for how long ?

The Brave wallets are funded by the user’s opting into ads. The BAT in the user wallets go to the publishers. There is not a total budget paid to the publishers. The more Brave users that see or tip you for your content, the more BAT you will receive.

The Brave Reward program is built into the Brave browser and is no going away, nor is the publisher program. It’s all part of the new ecosystem we’re building. This is the new way to power the internet. :smiley:

1 Like

ok thank you. so I would quit my job at the company and decided to become a publisher to introduce the brave browser to users around the world. I hope the budget will be unlimited so I can make a lot of money in the next few years

@loved2g I would suggest making content on the side until it becomes a viable source of income, then quit your job once that happens. :wink:

1 Like

okay. Can you give me skype please. If anything is difficult I will ask for your help. I am waiting for brave confirmation on 11/16. I started being a publisher on October 16

If you have questions or problems, you can send me a private message here on the forum and I can help you there.

ok thank Dan verry much