Anybody have any ideas/thoughts/tips on best way to introduce Brave to non-crypto oriented people, aka “No-coiners?” It seems only people already into crypto care much about it. What are some good non crypto oriented places it makes sense to share about Brave/BAT? Blog sites, etc
Perhaps privacy blogs are a fit. We’ve seen features on CNET, etc. which are more tech-related and not so much crypto-related.
Think about the non-crypto side of things:
- We block ads/trackers by default
- Brave uncovered Google’s GDPR workaround
- We save your battery life
- We built a platform that serves ads privately (yes, you’re rewarded for this attention, but it’s also a big deal!)
- Brave is fast, and we look to make it faster with things like improving ad blocker performance
Those are some good places to start. The “no-coiners” could be more receptive to the privacy/speed end of things.