BRAVE REF PROGRAM ENDING - What now? What does the future of Brave hold?

First of all I am very grateful to be a verified Creator with Brave and that I had the chance to be exposed early to the great features of the Browser and the BAT Token.

I am still want to promote Brave to friends, family and my followers on Social Media and of course I want to leave the links to it on my Website.

But I got few Questions I need to ask, and I am sure many other want to know this too!
I was wondering what will happen with the ref links will they totally be useless and stop working?
Do I need to update anything now that the REF Program is ending, and will there be any other ways to collaborate and Partner up with Brave and get involved in the near future.

I am sure that the Team has new plans and it just makes sense to continue the momentum that Brave gained this year, it would highly be appreciated to get some insights and more details.

Best regards and salute to the Brave Team :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s right, your referral links will stop working, and your referral pages will just act like generic download pages for Brave.

We are going to find other ways for people to get involved. We want to boot up the BAT regional leader program again. It was going to happen this year, but COVID struck, so meetups were no longer possible.

That said, we’re going to think up new ways for you to get involved. For instance, we want to launch some fun blockchainy things for the community.

Thanks for being part of the BAT/Brave family!

4 Likes

It is true I am also very grateful and I have uploaded it as content to my channels, people still ask me how to enjoy all this with brave.

1 Like

My question is that if in the content that we continue to upload we should continue placing the link, I would like to continue supporting.

1 Like