Brave Passes 10 Million Monthly Active Users, and Sees 19% Growth since 1.0 Launch

Brave 1.0 was released on November 13th and received very positive press reviews, and also saw a surge in user adoption. Brave went from 8.7 million monthly active users in October to 10.4 million MAU at the end of November, a 19% increase across all platforms. This represents a doubling of Brave’s MAU in one year. Daily active users tripled in the last 12 months, to 3.3 million. The Brave browser combines privacy with a blockchain-based digital advertising platform, and offers 3-6x faster browsing than other browsers.

Read more at our blog here!

43 Likes

Already migrated from Chrome to Brave. An impressive 60% memory reduction over Chrome measured on a browser with a typical number of open tabs.

29 Likes

Fine and frist Super

4 Likes

My first earning using brave browser :grin::grin::+1::+1: hoping as advertisers and users will increase ,i will earn more and some ads was actually useful for me…
thanks brave browser :blush:

27 Likes

Not only ads, you can more referral more earn

8 Likes

how , in browser there is no link

5 Likes

than
youtube channel Verified,
than finally you can get your referral link

8 Likes

I’m from Romania and here the revenue is almost non-existent.
We don’t have almost any ads and the money we make as creators is as well “non-existent” but with all of those this app is amazing!!

7 Likes

my laptop and android income

12 Likes

I can suggestion in latest brave browser 1.2 and adsmaximum 5 ads per hour,

Auto Contributuon Settings
5.0 BAT 1.32 USD , suggested
than you ads show everyday

7 Likes

how did you earn so fast ?

i barely have 1.4BAT

Q

1. Do we get more BAT by during referral ?
  2. Do we get more BAT if use VPN ?
5 Likes

Same in Croatia :croatia:

Are Brave ads geo targeted? :frowning:

PS. Congratulations on reaching milestone :+1:

4 Likes

not VPN use only normal ads, this month is only BAT community ads show

3 Likes

Very good, this is begining

6 Likes

This is great news, Brave have more to offer.

4 Likes

Awesome news! I just changed to Brave and I didn’t expect how better it is, also I earned my first BAT :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Brave Browser one of the super browser around the globe. growth rate above 90% reaching very shorhtly.

5 Likes

Дай бог вам здоровья!!!

2 Likes

ya saya suka cara BAT mendistribusikan token,

2 Likes

I wish I could make it work on my Windows 10 also. So far I was rewarded 0 BAT. It just doesn’t want to give any ad notifications.

Also I notice that the referal bonus is very unequal divided over the regions. The people that could use an extra (financial) push are left behind. Why for example a Greeks attention is less worth then an Italian or a German?!? Not even mentioning African countries… the natural habitat of the lion. The already developed countries are benefitted the most. Make the rich become richer. What a missed opportunity here, my opinion

Greetings

7 Likes