Brave Ad using VPN

Many people using Brave browser by VPN to get more ad. But is it valid to Brave? And what will be happened to those who are using Brave and VPN? Need suggestion.

4 Likes

Hey friend brave ads it so small amount…
I think you will referral earn most earn…BAT LOGO

Wow :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Please can u teach me how u did it

Brave has a built-in TOR. using third party software might cause an itch to your status. You might get banned, Dear :frowning:

Please can u refer me the name of the browser

what do you mean? refer what?

sorry I didn’t read what you said

I wanted u to tell me the name of the vpn which u are using…
Which u were able to accumulate that amount of Bat

If your asking me, i don’t use any VPN’s. You can always ask Google for free VPN that suites you.

1 Like

I don’t use any VPN’s. You can always ask Google for free VPN that suites you

This guy is correct :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I use Brave from Middle east, ADs Streaming is harshly low ( I never expected to be excited to watch ADs in my life before this :laughing: ) however I use VPN and focusing the antenna on EU’s ( Spain specifically ) or one the Americas’ , it works with me just fine ( I have had some boring days as well but better than where i was in ), I use for ADs streaming only beside web surfing journey.
However, Brave Team have TOR instead as other members replied before me for more privacy purpose , and they do not advise doing VPNs ( Use it at your own risk).

:+1: , the problem is we need to have marketing skills to convince skeptical people to welcoming them to the cryptoverse , i am still announcing some referrals here and there but it is really tough .

Keep the good stuff mate .

Have a wonderful day .

Thank you for compliment, Thanks.