BAT rewards not working

Hi

I previously had over 30 BAT in my Brave Browser on my phone but two weeks ago something happened to the browser and I lost everything and now the Balance has been reset. For the past couple of weeks I have been using BAT for everything but the balance is still showing as 0. Has anyone else experienced this and could someone provide some guidance please?

3 Likes

Hey,
Do you have rewards and ads enabled? Have your been getting push notification ads?

1 Like

I don’t know if it is correct for me to post this but it happened to me that I received ads one day and two days straight nothing. I solved that by turning on and off the rewards thing. It works fine now :slight_smile:

Did you already claim your bat rewards

I have received notifications, but I do not know if I am doing something wrong. I have been asked to watch “Bat community podcasts”, and I watch them, and the ad notification changes the status from “clicked” to “viewed”, but I see no bats being added, but I see numbers in “estimated pending rewards” :slightly_frowning_face:.

Everything is enabled and im getting the ads. But my balance is not changing

Hello!
What i can I advise you is to try to consult your support,with your valid email.