Anyone Here Heard Of Pi Network?

What do you think about this cryptocurrency you can mine with your phone. Do you think it will be any good?

Here is my link incase you want to download

Yeah a friend told me about it. I tried it & looked up more info on it.
Seems to be a total nonstarter. I installed, then deleted the app.
Pi seems to currently be merely a social network (MLM) type arrangement… You earn pi by getting others involved. There is no mining or phone activity involved, other than the social contacts, that is why there “is no battery being used”.
IMO a total social engineering scam.

1 Like

Been mining Pi for some time. This is getting more legit by the day. has over 15 million mining, plans on being a peer to peer payment coin/network. They now have a beta wallet so that when this is live (may be a year or two - and the pi coin has real value) you’ll be able to buy/sell/trade with anyone using the pi coin in the pi wallet. It’s free, just need name and verify phone number (needed to mine). They ask for nothing else. if so, just delete the app. as for now, it’s been no taxing on battery/data or phone. just have to open app once a day and click the mine button so that it knows you are a real person. Check out the youtube videos. NO problems so far, and free plus 15million mining, this wil have demand one day. Use my code to join— jsmith2469 Thanks! Why not???

1 Like

Sure, I’ve got 280 Pi from mining so far. Now’s the time for testing the Pi Wallet. :moneybag:

1 Like