Anyone from india?

Hi, I am Akhil Singh from Chennai ,just started using Brave Browser.

1 Like

Hi, I am Kranthikiran. I have been using brave from the beginning of 2019. I am from Bangalore.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey, I am Jinoy from Kerala

1 Like

Can I use brave single uphold Account to many phone like I have 4 mobile and I am rugister all accounts with different detail and I am add uphold Account to add all mobile means 1uphold account to 4 phone please tell me

1 Like

Yes, you can add multiple accounts in Uphold. On your phones you need to add the uphold account or sign-in into your account and all devices will be added :v:

2 Likes

Hi, i have been using brave since last 12 months. Love it!

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

1 Like

hello all, im from chennai , india . i have been using this for a couple of weeks. looks good.

2 Likes

I am here from himachal pradesh india

3 Likes

Hi… been using for a year now.

Mumbai, Thane

5 Likes

yahhh
I m from Pune…

4 Likes

Me too from Kolkata. We can arrange a meetup

2 Likes

It’s privacy features impress me a lot
Unlike other browsers it really respect privacy of user
Give its best to block ads and trackers

2 Likes

me… i’m from India

2 Likes

Hi,
Pritam here form Chennai.

2 Likes

Yes I’m from Bangalore

3 Likes

me too :raised_hand:

2 Likes

hey , I am Mahesh from india,hyderabd ,started to use brave browser from 2 months any one idea to add BTA to our bank account .how to claim BTA in india.

please give reply.
mahesh

1 Like

Means I have 5 phone and all phone install brave and I get all 5phone bat in 1uphold account

And my another question if I am install 5phone brave what is activity do then get every month Free BAT and how many BAT get free every month ?

If anybody facing problem to cashout. You can ping me #brave users :slight_smile::slight_smile::blush:

2 Likes

Hello friends , Tejas here from India , Kolhapur ,Maharashtra…using brave from a month…looking forward to here you from guys how are you earning tips tricks

1 Like