Anybody got Pi?

Just wondering if you alreagy got the new Pi coin (you can mine it with your cell phone), and wondering if Uphold is going to list it up.
Also… what other, not expensive, crypto can you guys recommend for holding?

2 Likes

I had Pi running on my old phone but forgot about it. I should go see if it’s still there. I only buy and hold WLS.

1 Like

es recomendable?
Necesito código de invitación

As any other crypto, it relies on the trust of the final users. Here is my invitation link if you wish to install it on your cellphone (I won’t be able to mine faster or anything), also ask your friends if anyone of them got pi so you can build together more security.

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (bayinskiano) as your invitation code.

pero… ¿Cuánto vale 1Pi?

1 Like

Right now, nothing at all. It is still not listed on exchanges and it’s still being distributed and mined at the highest level. Check out their white papers if you are interested.

DOGE
GRT
Alt coins starting out are always a hit or miss if if you’re looking to spend a little and wait you could get some big money. Amazon will be accepting dogecoin… Tesla will be accepting bitcoin