A Podcast About Brave Creators

Hey guys, I’m thinking of starting a podcast that talks about Brave, BAT and the creators that use the platform. The BAT token is a new way for creatives to earn and I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve been having some success earning tokens via Twitter and referring people to the Brave Browser via my website.

I want to talk about your best practices (how you earn money via Brave) and also get to know you and your creative story. This could be an avenue for some to further push there brand, but also a chance for listeners to do the same based on the advice given during the talk. If you’re interested in being on the podcast, let me know by commenting. Tell me what you do, how long you’ve been doing it and a brief insight on your experience with earning BAT via the Brave Browser.

Right now I’m gathering the equipment needed for this. If you’d like to donate to help expedite this then please do so by tipping me at KeenanRIVALS.com

Can’t wait to talk to you guys!

3 Likes

Please do!!!

We’ll feature it on the website. :slight_smile:

We totally love & encourage this idea! Can’t wait to see what content you come up with! :slight_smile: